Pages

Sunday, October 12, 2008

I've been tagged... oh no!

Random list... that will be easy for me since random is all you get from me these days.

1) I prefer to cook without a receipe- just take a "stab" at something I've seen or had before, or loosely follow a receipe without measuring much. There you have it. Now you know why I am not a great cook.

2) I do not think I could raise an animal that would become a meal. I would turn vegetarian in a heart-beat.

3) I love musicals! I sing lines from My Fair Lady when I am feeling really happy. "I could have danced all night..." Silly little thing. I know. You asked for random so that's what you get.

4) My hair comes in two configurations- up or down. Colors change with time, but up or down stays the contant in my life of simplicity.

5) Peach cobbler takes me back to my childhood!

Done. First five random thoughts that I managed to capture in text. Still not sure I should have mentioned the singing thing, but there you have it. Tidbits you might never learn any other way.

Since few (if any) know about this site, I will reframe from tagging anyone.... does that violate the rules? Then that would become the unlisted 6) Law abiding rule breaker could be used to describe me. Trendsetter in a very backwards sort of way.

I enjoy reading all the fun exchanges on everyone's blogsites. Keep it up! One day I may post a picture of one of the dogs.... or a plant or something exciting like that! Stay tuned. This just could get exciting from Texas.

4 comments:

Anna said...

Love the blog, Carla! I'm so glad you're doing it! And I think it's great you sing when you're happy (don't we all?), and I'm sure that's where Natalie gets her singing from. :)

Karin said...

Kudos on joining the tag game ma! We are eagerly awaiting your next post on the plant life in Texas!

Bev Robison said...

Carla, you always make me laugh! And, yes, I think I could say that I have heard you singing "I could have danced all night..." and that's a GOOD THING. Good luck with the shade-making ;)

Tiffany Berg Coughran said...

Loved getting to know you better! I think you truly have the gift of humor (a coveted Berg trait) - thank you for sharing some chuckles and insights!